Thank you for selecting Best Beach Getaways 30a (formerly Luxury Property Vacation Rentals) for your upcoming trip to Destin & 30A!
CHECK IN time is 4:00PM
CHECK OUT time is 10:00AM
Please read the following Rental Agreement & Policies.
Advanced Deposit and Payment of Rent. Management requires a fifty percent (50%) advance deposit of the total booking charges due at the time of the reservation. This deposit will be applied towards the total booking charges due. The final balance is due thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date. In the event that there are any unpaid charges due to Management at the end of the lease term, whether for damage to the leased premises, unpaid rent or any reason whatsoever, it is agreed that all the outstanding charges will be charged to the credit card on file.
Arrival and Departure. Check-in begins at 4:00 PM CST (“arrival date”) and ending at 10:00 AM CST (“departure date”). Lessee hereby agrees that if the leased premises is entered early without prior approval or not vacated on or before the checkout date and time, Management may, at its option, consider Lessee in default under this Rental Agreement and Management will notify Lessee and immediately charge the credit card on file an additional fee of One Hundred ($100.00) Dollars per hour. Refunds are not given for late arrivals or early departures. Management reserves the right to rekey all locks at Lessee’s expense if keys to the leased premises are not promptly returned to Management at the time of Lessee’s checkout. Lessee agrees to pay a One Hundred ($100.00) Dollar charge for rekeying locks if all keys are not returned and/or a Fifty ($50.00) Dollar fee for the replacement of each lost key.
Accommodation Selection. Management will reserve the specific premises selected at the time of reservation upon the receipt of Lessee’s advance deposit and signed Rental Agreement. In the event Lessee’s accommodation becomes unavailable (i.e. residence sold, removal from rental program, acts of nature, mechanical failures or other reasons beyond Management’s control), Management will make every effort to substitute a comparable residence. If a comparable residence is not available, Lessee will have the option of selecting from other available accommodations at the published rate or receive a full refund of monies paid. In no event will Management be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or other consequential damages resulting from the unavailability of a specific accommodation.
Rates: Published rental rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
Refundable Security Deposit and/or Accidental Damage Waiver. A refundable security deposit and/or a non-refundable Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is required for all reservations, this varies based upon the property, and noted therein. Management requires a valid Visa, Master Card or America Express number on file in addition to the Security Deposit Fee & Accidental Damage Waiver Fee. The Accidental Damage Waiver Fee is a nonrefundable fee that relieves Lessee of the cost for unintentional and incidental damage to the leased premises and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage of $1,500 (“Damage Limit Amount”). The Security Deposit Fee is a refundable fee that provides the Lessee coverage for the cost of unintentional and incidental damage to the leased premises and its contents, up to the amount of coverage of $500 (“Security Deposit Limit Amount”), provided that there is no damage to the property, the full amount will be refunded, in the event of damage the balance thereof, minus cost of damages, will be returned to the Lessee.
- Lessee will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs (described below) in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to Lessee’s credit card. Lessee assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Lessee or Lessee’s party’s part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Management within 48 hours of Check-In. The Accidental Damage Waiver Fee & Security Deposit Fee does not substitute for Lessee’s responsibility to leave the leased premises in appropriate condition. The Accidental Damage Waiver Fee & Security Deposit Fee does not negate Lessee’s responsibilities as a responsible renter, nor does it relieve Lessee from responsibility for intentionally destructive acts of Lessee or other members of Lessee’s party while in occupancy.
The Accidental Damage Waiver & Security Deposit Fee policies have certain conditions, limitations and exclusions (“Excess Damage Costs”). This Accidental Damage Waiver Fee or Security Deposit Fee will not waive the Lessee’s liability for the following Excess Damage Costs:
- Intentional acts or omissions, abuse or neglect by Lessee or Lessee’s party.
- Negligence or gross negligence. This includes any damages to the leased premises caused by acts or omissions that could have been foreseen by a reasonable person including damages resulting in any additional cleaning and/or maintenance costs.
- Any damage which the Lessee does not report immediately to the Management staff prior to checking out of the leased premises;
- Theft that results from Lessee’s failure to lock or secure the leased premises or property, including items such as bikes.
- Damages, additional cleaning costs or additional maintenance costs caused by an animal allowed on or in the leased premises by the Lessee or Lessee’s party, including any service or emotional support animals.
- Damages resulting from unauthorized smoking on or in a property by Lessee or Lessee’s party.
- Damage to a golf cart provided with the rental property.
- Loss or Damage in excess of the Damage Limit Amount.
- Loss or Damage to any personal property of Lessee or Lessee’s party.
- Lessee must notify Management of any damage or theft to the leased premises during Lessee’s occupancy or upon vacating. The leased premises will be carefully inspected after Lessee’s departure and any damage, theft or other incidents which occur during Lessee’s occupancy and which have not been disclosed to Management prior to Lessee’s departure will remain Lessee’s obligation. Any damage in excess of the Accidental Damage Limit Amount remains the responsibility of Lessee. Management will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Lessee must report any theft or damage to the leased premises or its contents prior to checkout or any otherwise applicable damage waiver will be void.
Weddings/Events. All weddings and/or events on the leased premises must be pre-approved by Management. A Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollar event fee will be assessed for any weddings or events on the leased premises. All events must meet local restrictions, HOA rules and follow noise restrictions. Non-compliance with these rules and regulations may result in an immediate charge to the credit card on file and Management may, at its option, eviction Lessee and Lessee’s party with no return of any and all payments made.
Care of Leased Premises. The premises are rented “AS IS”. Lessee agrees to take good care of the leased premises and its fixtures, plumbing, furniture, and furnishings and to notify Management immediately when any equipment, fixture, or portion of the premises is out of order or need of repair. Management will repair the leased premises, in most cases, with reasonable promptness when caused by Lessee’s normal wear and tear or by forces beyond Lessee’s control. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the leased premises is prohibited. Lessee agrees to pay for missing items or repair of the leased premises when caused by Lessee’s misuse or that of Lessee’s party. Management reserves the right to make any repairs, which are considered necessary, but nothing herein shall be construed as requiring Management to make any such repairs.
Returned Check. In the event any check given by Lessee to Management is returned by the bank unpaid, Lessee shall pay to Management, a handling charge of Fifty ($50.00) Dollars. This charge will be waived if the bank verifies in writing that the check was returned due to a bank error. The returned check charge, if unpaid, can be charged to Lessee’s credit card on file at Management’s election.
Cancellation Policy. Lessee may cancel the reservation for the leased premises by notifying Management in writing at least sixty (60) days prior to Lessee’s arrival date. In such instances, the full amount of Lessee’s Advanced Reservation Deposit will be refunded, less a Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollar cancellation fee. Should Lessee cancel or shorten the reservation for the leased premises within sixty (60) days of Lessee’s arrival date, Lessee will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges.
- Cleaning: Our cleaning includes the stripping and remaking of the beds with fresh linens, light dusting, vacuum and mopping of floors, clean and sanitize bathrooms. If additional cleaning is required after your checkout, furniture repositioned, or linens missing, your Credit/Debit Card will be charged for the additional cleaning service. Additional Housekeeping Services and additional linens are available for a fee. Check with our Reservation Agent for prices. The departure/cleaning fee is added to ALL reservations. Guests are responsible for removing all food from refrigerator, loading dirty dishes into dishwasher and running it, leaving furniture arranged as you found it, placing garbage in the outside receptacles, setting the thermostat to 78 degrees (April to October) & 66 degrees (November to March), closing and locking all door and windows. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE UP THE BEDS.
No Pets and No Smoking Policy. Pets are not permitted on or about the leased premises without written approval by Management in addition to payment of a non-refundable pet fee of Two Hundred Fifty ($250.00) Dollar per pet for designated properties. If at any time any wild or domestic animal or pet is found to be on or about the leased premises for any length of time without prior written consent of Management and with or without knowledge of the Lessee and regardless of the ownership of such animal or pet will be charged a Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollar fee, the expense of any necessary cleaning, and the boarding of such animal at a local kennel. If there is any indication of smoking in the house, Management will charge Lessee a Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollar fee, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of guests per accommodation is based on the individual accommodation’s ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded, Lessee and members of Lessee’s party may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
Age Requirements. No reservations will be made to individuals under the age of twenty five (25). In accordance with Florida State Chapter, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations and will be subject to forfeiture of Advance Reservation Deposit. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
Housekeeping. Lessee’s vacation accommodations will be cleaned to Management’s superior quality standards prior to Lessee’s arrival and after Lessee’s departure.Additional cleanings can be arranged during Lessee’s stay for an additional fee. If accommodations are found abnormally dirty at check-out, Management will notify Lessee and immediately charge Lessee’s credit card on file to assist in performing a deep cleaning of the leased premises.
Hurricane Evacuation. Refunds are not given due to inclement weather unless a mandatory evacuation is issued by the National Weather Service. In the event of a mandatory evacuation, only the unused portion of Lessee’s stay will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for voluntary evacuations.
Nearby Construction. There may be construction ongoing at properties adjacent to or close by the premises being rented by Lessee. The rules regarding acceptable noise levels, start and finishing times, and other restrictions relating to any such construction are governed by local ordinances and/or community specific rules and regulations beyond the control of Management. As such, Lessee shall not be entitled to a refund relating to such construction. Notwithstanding this, Management will use its best efforts to ensure that the appropriate parties are notified and appropriate remedial action taken in the event that it receives notice that the construction at issue may be in violation of any such regulations or ordinances.
Parking: The number of available parking spots varies by property. Each homeowner association regulates the number of parking passes issued to rental guests for each size property within the building or neighborhood. No Trailers/Boats are allowed unless otherwise posted on the property description If you need more than (2) parking spots, please call us to verify how many spots are available, and/or what options we have for overflow parking.
Use of Private Pool/Hot Tub. Lessee understands that if the leased premises includes a swimming pool or hot tub, Lessee agrees that he or she and all occupants and users will obey all posted signs and written rules concerning the use of the swimming pool or hot tub. Lessee understands and recognizes that using the swimming pool or hot tub exposes Lessee and the users and occupants of this leased premises to many hazards and entails both obvious and hidden dangers such as injury and death.
- Lessee understands that if the rules and posted signs for the swimming pool or hot tub are not followed or if the swimming pool or hot tub is used improperly or for an improper purpose, Lessee will be increasing already existing dangers and creating additional dangers. Lessee agrees to exercise the highest level of care while on the leased premises and especially while utilizing the swimming pool or hot tub. Lessee, on his or her behalf and on behalf of all occupants and users of the leased premises, assumes all risk, injury, death, or property damage or loss from any cause, whether known, unknown, foreseeable, or unforeseeable which occurs while utilizing the swimming pool or hot tub, except to the extent the same may be caused by the sole negligence or willful misconduct of Management and the Owner of the premises. Lessee acknowledges and represents to Management that during the terms of this Rental Agreement, Lessee acknowledges that he or she understands that all use of the swimming pool or hot tub will be at Lessee’s risk and agrees that he or she and all users and occupants of the leased premises will not use the swimming pool or hot tub improperly or for an improper purpose.
- Lessee does hereby release and forever discharge Management and the Owner of the premises, their heirs, administrators, executors, successors, and assigns from any claims, counterclaims, demands, actions, causes of action, and liability arising from Lessee’s use, and all occupants’ and users’ use, of the swimming pool or hot tub located on the leased premises, and without in any way limiting the generality of the foregoing, does hereby release and forever discharge Management and the Owner of the premises, their heirs, administrators, executors, successors, and assigns from any claims, counterclaims, demands, actions, causes of action, and liability with regard to Lessee’s use, and all occupants’ and users’ use, of the swimming pool or hot tub located on the leased premises.
Golf Cart Liability Waiver. The following terms apply to the use of any complimentary golf carts provided by the property owners at any one of Management’s properties. (These terms do not apply to golf carts rented directly by or on behalf of Lessee through a third party rental agency. The terms, rules and restrictions of any such rentals shall be governed exclusively by the terms of the agreement entered into between the Lessee and the third party rental agency.)
- Lessee assumes complete liability for the care of and use of the golf cart during his or her stay, and assumes full liability and responsibility for ensuring adherence to the rules and safety information provided herein.
- Lessee acknowledges that various neighborhoods within Management’s rental program have specific rules and regulations pertaining to the use of golf carts within their community. These rules and regulations vary by community and are strictly enforced in many respects, and they provide for fines and penalties that may include, but are not limited to, monetary fines against the Owner of the premises and/or the inbounding of the golf cart by the respective homeowners’ association. Accordingly, Lessee agrees to comply with all community-based rules and regulations specific to their accommodations.
- Lessee authorizes Management to charge the credit card on file for any damages, costs or liability resulting from or arising out of the use of the golf cart in violation of this Rental Agreement or rules and regulations of the applicable homeowners’ association. The Accidental Damage Waiver does NOT cover damage to the golf cart or damage caused by the use or misuse of the golf cart, whether accidental or otherwise, lost keys of the vehicle, or any other accessories provided with the complimentary use of the golf cart.
- Lessee expressly acknowledges and agrees that operating a golf cart involves the risk of serious bodily injury or death, and/or property damage and hereby assumes such risk knowingly and voluntarily.
- Lessee expressly acknowledges that he or she and any additional operators permitted to use the golf cart are licensed drivers, over the age of twenty-one (21), and that they are familiar with the safe operation of golf carts and are certain of their own ability to operate a golf cart safely. Because many of the local communities have a no tolerance policy for the operation of golf carts by persons under twenty-one (21), which may result in the homeowner’s loss of use of the golf cart, Management has adopted a similar no tolerance policy. If a person under twenty-one (21) is found to have operated the golf cart provided, Lessee will be fined Seven Hundred Fifty ($750.00) Dollars on the credit card on file.
- In consideration of being permitted to operate and ride on the golf cart being provided, Lessee does for themselves, their guests, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby release and forever discharge Management, Management’s owners, agents, employees and assigns, as well as the Owner of the premises and their assigns, from any and every claim, demand, action or right or action of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, arising from or by reason of any bodily injury or personal injuries, known or unknown, death or property damage resulting, or to result, from any accident that may occur and any activities in the operation of the golf cart whether by negligence or otherwise that result in injury or damage.
- No one is permitted to operate or drive the golf cart unless they are at least twenty-one (21) years old and possess a valid driver’s license, and are operating the golf cart with the express permission of Lessee, who hereby indemnifies and hold harmless Management, its owners, agents, employees and assigns, as well as the Owner of the premises and their assigns, from and against any claims or suits made or filed by said authorized driver or their passengers (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit).
- Rules of the road apply when golf carts are being driven. Lessee will obey all local, state and federal regulations regarding the operation of this equipment on public traffic ways, parking lots, and in public areas.
- Golf carts may be driven at night only if they are equipped with proper headlights and taillights.
- Lessee agrees to properly secure the golf cart at all times to avoid theft, damage or unauthorized use.
- Lessee agrees that the golf cart will only be left at the leased premises overnight and not at any other locations.
- With Lessee’s electronic signature to this Agreement, Lessee agrees that he or she has read, understands, and agrees to this Golf Cart Liability Waiver. Lessee is also stating that Lessee, Lessee’s family, guests, or anyone that utilizes the golf cart from the leased premises has read, understands, and agrees to this Golf Cart Liability Waiver and holds both Management and the owner of the premises completely harmless and free of any and all liability that may arise from use of the golf cart as provided above.
Bike Liability Waiver. The following terms apply to the use of any complementary bicycles and related biking equipment provided at one of Management’s rental properties:
- Lessee assumes complete liability for the care of and use of any complementary bicycles provided during their stay, and assumes full liability and responsibility for ensuring adherence to the rules and safety information provided herein.
- Lessee expressly acknowledges and agrees that operating a bicycle involves the risk of serious bodily injury or death, and/or property damage and hereby assumes such risk knowingly and voluntarily.
- In consideration of being permitted to ride the bicycles provided, Lessee does for themselves, their guests, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby release and forever discharge Management, Management’s owners, agents, employees and assigns, as well as the Owner of the premises and their assigns, from any and every claim, demand, action or right or action of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, arising from or by reason of any bodily injury or personal injuries, known or unknown, death or property damage resulting, or to result, from any accident that may occur and any activities in the operation of the bicycles whether by negligence or otherwise that result in injury or damage.
- Lessee also hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Management, its owners, agents, employees and assigns, as well as the Owner of the premises and their assigns, from and against any claims or suits made or filed by anyone who rides the bicycles provided to Lessee through this Rental Agreement (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit).
- Rules of the road apply when bicycles are being ridden. Lessee and his or her guests will obey all local, state and federal regulations regarding the operation of this equipment on public traffic ways, parking lots, and in public areas.
- Lessee agrees to properly secure the bicycles at all times to avoid theft, damage or unauthorized use. This includes ensuring that all bikes are locked and properly secured when they are ridden to another location. Every bike should come with a lock. In the event Lessee does not have sufficient locks to secure the bikes, Lessee shall immediately notify Management. If a bike is lost during Lessee’s stay, or stolen while bike is not secured with a lock, Lessee’s credit card on file will be charged Four Hundred Fifty ($450.00) Dollars
- Lessee agrees that the bicycles will only be left at the leased premises overnight and not at any other locations.
- With Lessee’s electronic signature to this Rental Agreement, Lessee agrees that he or she has read, understands, and agrees to this Bike Liability Waiver. Lessee is also stating that Lessee, Lessee’s family, guests, or anyone that utilizes the bicycles from the leased premises has read, understands, and agrees to this Bike Liability Waiver and holds both Management and the Owner of the premises completely harmless and free of any and all liability that may arise from use of the bicycles as provided above.
Security of Personal Property. Management is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by Lessee or members of Lessee’s guests. Management will make every attempt to locate and return any personal items if notified within seven (7) days of Lessee’s departure. Postage in addition to a handling fee will be charged to Lessee’s credit card on file.
Elevator Use & Safety: These rules apply to personal home elevators as well as condo elevators. Guest who tamper with or abuse the elevator equipment or controls or who create an unsafe environment for themselves or others in or around the elevator will be held responsible. Under no circumstances show anyone under the age of 16 be in the elevator without adult supervision. Any injury to an individual or damage to the elevator will be the responsibility of the renter. All residents, occupants and guests agree to and will follow the Elevator Use and Safety instructions below. When entering or exiting elevators:
- Watch your step – the elevator car may not be perfectly level with the floor
- Do not allow children to play on or around an elevator
- Children should always be accompanied by an adult when using the elevator and should never left alone in the vicinity of an elevator
- No unauthorized person should enter the elevator hoist way
- Elevators must not be used in the event of a fire or other emergency situations
- Do not transport any long objects by opening the car top emergency exit
Do not jump in the car while the elevator is running
- If the elevator should ever stop between floors, do not panic, there is plenty of air in the elevator
- Never climb out of a stalled elevator
- Use the ALARM or HELP button to call for assistance
- Wait for qualified help to arrive and never try to leave an elevator that has not stopped normally
- Use the stairs if there is a fire in the house or other situation that could lead to a disruption in electrical service
- Lessee will defend, indemnify and hold Management (including its members, officers, employees), as well as the Owner of the premises harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit) incurred by Management as a result of or arising out of the breach of this Rental Agreement by Lessee, except to the extent such claims, demands and actions arise from the negligence or willful misconduct of Management. The indemnified party shall promptly notify the indemnifying party of any such claim and shall, at the request and expense of the indemnifying party, cooperate in the investigation and defense of such claim.
Assignment and Subletting. Lessee shall not assign or sublet Lessee’s interest under this Rental Agreement, or any part of this Rental Agreement, without the prior, express, and written consent of Management, or Management’s heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns. Management’s consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. Any assignment or subletting by Lessee without Management’s consent shall be voidable at the option of Management, who may, on the breach, immediately reenter and take possession of the leased premises, or any part of the leased premises, without giving any notice. Management reserves the right to assign their interest under this Rental Agreement and any sums under this Rental Agreement on the sale or transfer of the leased premises.
Rules and Regulations. Lessee shall obey the rules and regulations of the leased premises and those of any homeowners’ association applicable to the leased premises.
No Waiver. Management’s failure to enforce any provision of this Rental Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of the enforcement of that or any other provision.
Venue, Jurisdiction, and Attorneys’ Fees. The exclusive venue for any civil action related to this Rental Agreement or the course of dealings between the parties is the County and Circuit Courts sitting in Walton County, Florida. The parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of all the courts in the previous sentence and agree not to challenge such jurisdiction. In any action, suit, or proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms of the Rental Agreement or to collect any amount due hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for all costs and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing, defending or interpreting its rights hereunder, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees and the costs expended in determining entitlement to and amount of such fees.
Waiver of Jury Trial. By entering into this agreement, the parties knowingly and voluntarily waive the right to a jury trial as to any claims a party may claim to have against the other which arises out of this Rental Agreement or the course of dealings between parties.
Force Majeure. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Rental Agreement, no party to the Rental Agreement shall be deemed in default or breach of this Rental Agreement or liable for any loss or damages or for any delay or failure in performance (except for the payment of money) due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of, and without fault or negligence by such party.
- All notices required or permitted under this Rental Agreement shall be in writing and shall be served on the parties at their respective addresses. The address for Management shall be 3409 W Co Why 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459. Any notice shall be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested. The addresses of the parties may be changed by written notice to the other party, provided, however, that no notice of a change of address shall be effective under actual receipt of the notice.
Entire Agreement. This Rental Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understanding, marketing or agreement among them respecting the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, arrangements, understandings or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Rental Agreement, except those fully expressed herein. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid or binding on the parties hereto, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto, and no waiver on one occasion shall be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof in the future.
If any term or provision of this Rental Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and provisions of this Rental Agreement shall not be affected, and each term and provision of this Rental Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Applicable Law. This Rental Agreement shall be governed by, construed under, and enforced and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its principles of conflicts of laws.
- Section and other headings contained in this Rental Agreement are for reference purposes only and are in no way intended to define, interpret, describe or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Rental Agreement or any provision hereof.
Check-In & Welcome Letter: You will receive an email 4-7 days prior to your arrival with the address, pass codes for entry and important information.
Recommended List of Items To Bring: All our properties are furnished and equipped with linens, towels, blankets, pillows, dishes, pots and pans, stove, refrigerator and other appliances. A starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper and toiletries will be provided. We recommend you consider bringing the following items to enhance your vacation experience:
- Beach Towels / Sunscreen / Plastic Wrap / Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels / Trash Bags / Dishwashing Soap / Laundry Soap
- Coffee Filters / Food & Condiments / Clothes Hangers
Note: All units have washer and dryer for the guest to clean towels for the next day’s use. DO NOT MIX ANY COLORED clothes or towels in with the homes white linens and white towels. We strongly encourage guests to bring enough beach towels for use at the beach and poolside. Do not take the property linens & towels to the beach. Additional towels are available for a fee, as there is a cost to us for the purchase, care and cleaning of additional linens.